Thank you so much Lorryn from Reading Parental for awarding and nominating this post to me ❤ 🙂
This tag is created by Okoto from Okoto Enigma’s Blog so don’t forget to check out her blog! The reason why she created this award is so impressive and that inspires me even more to do this tag! ❤
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- Harry Potter is my life. The series has been with me since I was little, and now I am 21, I appreciate the story even more! The themes are very diverse, all walks of life can gain something from the books! It is weird yet impressive on how a series can affect your life entirely and change your perspective to the world 🙂
- I loathe people who don’t have the effort to complete something. Like, in a group assigned by a lecturer to do some assigned tasks, and when that ONE person does not do much for the group, I will HATE the person instantly! I hate it when my mark depends on some lousy people who are hesitant to do work!
- I will do everything, I repeat EVERYTHING to make my family happy! I will sacrifice my social life, my expenses and savings, my energy just see happy smiles on their faces ❤
Questions from Lorryn:
1. Is there one book you have read that you wish you never did? If not, what is your least favorite book?
I guess Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I don’t hate the series, I just hate the last book of the installment. The ending totally ruins me. If I have superpowers, I want to magically change the ending to a happy one. If I am wizard, I want to obliviate my mind from that bad experience of reading the book!
2. When did you become a reader? Was there anything going on in your life that helped push you towards books? Or have you just always been a book person?
I am a reader since kindergarten. When I was in kindergarten, we had this ‘parents-teacher-student meeting’ every week where all of us would sit together and my parents and teacher would listen to what I read, to see my progress as a kid. I really loved getting all the Good!, Excellent! stickers from my teacher on my reading report card! I still keep it until now because that particular experience has instilled me to what I am now! I am grateful for that experience ❤
3. If you could become apart of any fictional world where would you go and why?
I will never get tired of saying this, it is the Wizarding World! I love everything about this magical world and I feel there is so much to learn about it! The world is so special to me because I have grown up watching the movies and experiencing the books from young. Wizarding World of Harry Potter has so much intricate world building from schools, sports, transportation to their own government sector! There are no fictional world better than this!
4. What fictional couple or group of friends are you and your significant other/group of friends?
I have no significant other in my life (for now!).
I guess I can relate to Andie’s group of girlfriends from The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson! My group of friends and I have a Whatsapp group where we share our interest and problems together in the chat and sometimes we just send cute emojis to reply each other’s message!
5. What super popular book do you hate? Why?
Looking for Alaska. I didn’t connect to the story at all and I didn’t grasp the purpose of the story to be told to the readers. I just feel like there are no inspirational points in the story and the characters are purposely written to be such awful people. 2 stars for the story.
6. If you could mash-up two books into one which ones would you choose?
It’s hard to mash-up two books into one, because I mainly read Fantasy and those worlds are completely different from each other.
However, I think that if Harry Potter’s and Percy Jackson’s story are combined together, it will be so cool and fantastic!! Imagine both trios are saving the world from the evil. WOW THEY WILL MAKE A REMARKABLE TEAM!! 🙂
My questions are:
How do you guys deal with sadness? Do you express your feelings to your loved ones?
What is the most significant memory of yours while reading a book?
During a massive zombie attack on Earth, you get to choose either these two series as a companion for your escape to another living planet. Harry Potter or The Mortal Instruments? Why?
List down 2 books that are so bad and you wish you can rewrite.
Do you prefer fan fiction over the real book?
I tag these lovely bloggers:
Lovely Abigail @ Abigail’s Books
Nikki @ NikkisNovelNiche
Inge @ The Belgian Review
Krista and Dawlyn @ Little Blind Book Finds
Tammy @ Tammy the Reader
Rose @ Tea With Roses Tomes
Kristi @ Confessions Of A YA Reader
Andrea @ A Little Blue Book
Amanda @ The Lexington Bookie
Amy @ Tomes With Tea
Don’t forget to notify me if you guys have done the post!!
These are few of my best posts with most views and likes from my followers and friends:
Thank you guys for reading my post and I see you guys in other blog post! ❤