I was tagged by the lovely Abigail from Abigail’s Books!
Please check out her book blog because she never misses writing blog posts every week!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not reading?
I love playing computer games and watching Youtube videos! My current Youtube channel that I love is SuperCarlinBrothers, because they discuss everything Marvel, Pixar and Harry Potter in their channel! They are not so many promising and compelling Youtube accounts which discuss on my favourite fandom so it makes me really happy discovering their channel! 🙂
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure read?
Harry Potter! It is not a bad thing, because I always miss the world so rereading the books brings comfort to me in a million ways! Just meeting Harry and friends and also the Wizarding World totally gives a sense of welcoming even though it is only a fictional world. Once you go in, you will never go out ❤
- What’s your favorite read so far this year?
For YA Fantasy, there are no books that totally impress and captivate me but if you want recommendations, The Cruel Prince is a well-developed and diversified book to enjoy 🙂
Marta from The Cursed Books
Sara from The Bibliophagist
Emily from The Wicked Pages
Rafael from The Royal Polar Bear Reads
It’s perfectly fine if you don’t do it, I just wanna share love with other unique bloggers out there! 🙂
- What are your pet peeves when it comes to writing blog posts?
- What are you dreams that you want to achieve for your blog?
- If you are not a book blogger, what kind of blogger you think you could be interested in?
I hope everyone will enjoy reading this award post as much as I wrote them! 🙂