I was tagged by lovely Abigail from Abigail’s Books! Here’s my tag!
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Link to the creator of the tag (Bookmark Chronicles)
- Share the tag image
- Answer the questions below
- Tag friends (or not if you don’t feel like it)
Best book and/or series that you’ve read in 2017?
I didn’t read any new series other than Harry Potter but I did read a few standalones last year. I read Wing Jones by Katherine Webber and also Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi. I love both of those stories! Wing Jones is a coming of age and also a moving story. Furthermore is a unique yet whimsical story which offers life related advises and elements.
Authors that you have recently found that you would like to read more of in the new year.
I recently discoved the writings of Tahereh Mafi. I have heard of her for a long time, but I haven’t got the chance of reading books yet. The Shatter Me series receives mixed reviews but for Furthermore, mostly there are positive.
Most anticipated book turned movie/TV show?
I am excited for To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before book to movie adaptation! Cannot wait to see my favourite characters on screen! I am also VERY excited for Crimes of Grindlewald.
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
AHH if only I could choose more than one 😛 The only character that I can think of now is Hideo Tanaka from Warcross by Marie Lu. He is rich, smart and also dreamy ❤ ❤
What’s on your TBR for 2018? (Top 5-10 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list)
- Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi.
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. (This book is in my TBR for YEARS ALREADY!!)
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes.
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu.
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson.
I am most excited for number 5!!
How many books do you hope to read in 2018?
I am rooting for 35 books, but I think I can do more! I have already read 5 books till today. I AM BACK WITH MY READING GAME!
Will you participate in the Goodreads reading challenge or any others? ( Popsugar, Down the TBR Hole, Etc.)
I am participating in Goodreads and targeting to read 35 books!
Any New Year’s resolutions? (Bookish, blogging or vlogging, and otherwise)
- I wish to read more than 35 books this year.
- Post more book reviews/talks/tags for my blog.
- I want to do well in my final year of degree and also internship program.
- Score good grades in exams.
- Give back to my family ❤
That’s my book tag, guys! Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in another book tag! 🙂