Long time no see!
Thank to my usual suspect, Abigail’s Books for the tag! Let’s get started!
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Yes there is. I read Always and Forever, Lara Jean in July but I neglected it because I didn’t have a physical copy back then. I am planning to read it next year after finishing finals.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I don’t really have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year because for the past 3 years, my finals are always in the end of the year so I won’t be reading book much, instead I would read lecture notes
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I am waiting for Still Me by Jojo Moyes! At first I was quite hesitant upon hearing the news about the book, but now I am really looking forward into reading the third book of the installment soon! I wonder what Jojo Moyes will offer us for the next book.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Well, if I have time in the world to read, why not?
- Wonderwomen by Leigh Bardugo
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Whichwood by Tahareh Mafi
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
No. I only read 12 books this year and most of them are rereads such as Harry Potter.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Yes! I have actually planned for my reading challenge on Goodreads and I am pretty much excited for it! Cannot wait to share with you guys! It is going to be a wonderful year of reading ❤
Thanks for reading the post guys and I will see you guys in another post!