I was tagged by the Amazing Abigail from Abigail’s Books!
Don’t forget to check her post out!
Thank you so much for tagging me because now I feel more intrigued to do book tags now even though I have tonnes of school work to do! Really appreciate it, Abigail ❤
Let’s get started!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post.
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also.
Top 3 book pet hates
- I hate it when I accidentally left my book in my school bag. Fragile and flimsy things like paperbacks will easily get damaged when they are in contact with other edgy things in your bag I want my book to be damage-free!
- I hate reading iBooks! It ruined my eyes so badly. I prefer to read physical/printed books now. I used to read like 30 books in my book last year but after some time my eye sight has worsen! Expensive books made me resort to read eBooks.
- Writers writing an intentional story with POC characters truly disappoints me. I feel like everyone wants to write about POC books in order for them to be ‘included’ in the market. Please write genuine stories. Don’t get me wrong, I am a POC and strong advocate for POC representation in every industry, not just in books. I also don’t like reading books with stories about the ‘inferiors are bad and dangerous’ and stuff. Like come on, don’t write stories to imply bad reputations to others.
Perfect reading spot
Obviously my bed or at my computer desk. However, at night I will fall asleep much easily with a book on my lap or head haha
Three book confessions
- I prefer standalone compared to series. Unless the book is truly worthy like the Harry Potter series ❤ It is really time and money consuming when you start to commit to a series. That is why I only read a few series such as Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Divergent, The Hunger Games, The Wrath and The Dawn! I am now yet to read Crooked Kingdom, A Torch Against The Night and The Mignight Star because I feel so lazy and I have to spend more money to buy them Standalones are better.
- I am NOT and NEVER intrigued to read Twilight, Game of Thrones and other lengthy series.
- I am very jealous to those who received free books or you may call it ARCS from publishers And I am mad to those who are selling their ARCS to people who don’t have the privilege of reading ARCS 😦 If I were to receive ARCS, I will just give them to my friends after finished reading because why do you want to keep them instead of sharing?
Last time you cried reading a book
The last moment that I truly cried badly when I read Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. The book was truly a good read. I just love Morgan Matson’s writing! Never fail to amaze me.
Number of books on your bedside table
I don’t have many books for me to stack them on my bedside table. The last time I bought books was November last year. I know right, it sucks to be me
Favorite reading snack
I don’t have snacks while I’m reading, however, I drink tea!
Three books you would recommend to anyone
- Harry Potter series! Guys, to those who haven’t read it, fun and magical things await! 🙂
- Any books from Morgan Matson. Good stories.
- Wing Jones by Katherine Webber.
A picture of your favorite bookshelf
This is one of the parts of my bookshelf 🙂 You can see that I am a big fan of YA contemporary and dystopian stories 😛 The other part of my bookshelf consists of Fantasy books such as Harry Potter, The Wrath and The Dawn, Illuminae, Six of Crows and An Ember in The Ashes 🙂
What book means to you in three words
Biggest reading secret
Last time I used to read the ending first and after that I will start reading from front! I know, pathetic and weird isnt? I don’t do it nowadays because I will lose the thrill of reading a totally new book.
Thank you so much for your time! 🙂
Till next time