I was nominated by the amazing Abigail’s Books.
She is a very sweet person because she always includes me in her posts and that makes me feel very appreciated ❤ I am just so glad to know her 🙂
Thanks again Abigail! Don’t forget to check her post later!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
Seven Things I Love About Myself:
- I LOVE that I am a reader. This is the most valuable gift that I received from me, myself and I. Studies show that readers are likely to become leaders and more understanding people 🙂
- I am a hardworking person. I do things wholeheartedly, instead of playing around. I put my 100% effort to the things that I want to finish.
- I don’t splurge on things easily! I come from a very mediocre family, so we don’t splurge and buy unnecessary stuffs, just to please the heart and lust to buy. I love it how my parents have instilled the habit of saving to their children, so we won’t face any financial problems from spending too much.
- Simple and cheap things will make my day. Even a good morning wish from the people I love can make me happy ❤
- I LOVE my skin so much! I am thankful that I don’t usually face major breakouts and zits all the time. My skin tone is light-brown and not sensitive. The message here is to always appreciate your skin if you don’t have any major skin problems. Don’t chase for expensive skin cares as skin care products mainly consist of synthetic and semi-synthetic chemical products.
- I have a family who understands me so well. I won’t trade them for anything else. I am actually more of a family person. I am willing to work hard and spend my money for their happiness ❤
- I love for the fact that my university and house are so near! I can always go back home every day to escape from university stress
Cannot wait to read your answers ❤
Thank you very much for reading my award post!